Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 July 2011

Zeke's First Birthday!

Well we had zeke's first birthday on July 6th,with 2 party's for the little stinker. One with grandparents and then one with family and friends, he had so much fun and had WAY too much sugar. He was up alot that night after all the sweets he encountered. LOL...

I created this little candy bar for everyone to enjoy.. the kids enjoy'd it the most though. I think I had more fun making it then they had eating it. I was really happy with the turn out and am hoping to do it again for another birthday party of his somewhere along the road. I made both of his cakes( will post below) I got really creative and had so much fun. One day he will look back and see how much fun it was to make as it was to eat and wear on his face. he loved his cakes and actually took his first 2 steps on saturday night.. it was so exciting I was screaming like a mental patient. I had to convince Travis to let me buy this bouncy castle at toys r us.. and it was the best thing ever to keep the kids busy and having fun so mommies and daddies could chat and have a good time.

I still havent come to terms with the fact that he is 1... seems like just last week he came home and was my crazy baby who never slept. As hard as it was I wouldnt take any of it back.. he is my little sunshine in the morning and my little helper during every day. He recently has been loving giving us our household items... such as the remotes, toys,pillows, blankets.. ect.. he gets pretty pleased with himself when we tell him "thank you" he is the funniest kid.
This was the 2nd cake I made, just a rainbow cake with chocolate icing and fondant dots and pearls.Took me a while cause I had to dye the fondant. MESSSSYYY! I had blue and teal fingers for a week! well worth it though....
Zeke got so many great presents, trucks, cars,clothes, and books! I dont have to get him anything till Christmas!.. he is in love with wheels so eveyone pretty much gave him stuff with those.. loves all of them and stays busy ALL day!! I LOVE IT!



Thank you for all who came to share with him, he is such a lucky boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment